Fion is my water-painting teacher. When I am painting, my mind is always going in peace gradually. I want to learn the style Fion has owned. Wishing you could also feeling peaceful in your mind and going to have wonderful dream and even your dream will come true.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Black Forest


Today we painted a street for ourselves.
I have put in my cat and my dog and a bird I have had. And the person who is riding a bike is me. There is a monument in the middle of the square. It is called "The Rose Place". There are a lot of house actually in this street , but have only painted a part of it. I would suggest more than 20 stores together in this street.
This is a street maybe which is located in the Black Forest. So, the black forest is really a suitable forest for people to live in.
Everyday I live with my cat, Shasha, and my dog, Dodo. Their behaviors are like the breath for me. I know what they think and they act, so it is easy for me to paint them.


畫他們真的好簡單,好像手指早就動了幾百下了.

色鉛筆的多多莎莎最可愛了.

No comments: