Fion is my water-painting teacher. When I am painting, my mind is always going in peace gradually. I want to learn the style Fion has owned. Wishing you could also feeling peaceful in your mind and going to have wonderful dream and even your dream will come true.

Friday, September 7, 2007

Life in Taiwan is like a jam now.


Nobody would say the living in Taipei is boring. The life here is full of jams. I have tried to figure it out I really feel to every thing, and I found that it is difficult not to be interrupted by the circumstances.
Everyday I learn yoga, no matter Yinyoga or Hotyoga, not only the reason for my health, (I know what I said has been talked by everone, yet I still want to say it again,because it would make me feel better.) but also to have a strong figure for fighting against the circumstances and to protect the things I like. Now I know why the Americans are always addicted to sports a
lot,because it is the most direct thing to protect the things from your enemies.This is really important in Taiwan. What is important in Taiwan actually? I would say, the most important thing in Taiwan now is to speak out loud of what you think instinctively,at this moment you will need to have a strong muscle of body. We are still very rough in our living place actually, no culture could protect us from our neigthbors, the situation is different from Japan and China.

No comments: